You’re a digital native lawyer, full of energy, with disruptive ideas?
You’re a business maker, see privacy regulations as a growth opportunity and intellectual property protection as innovation-friendly?
You’re ready to roll up your sleeves, build your own projects and contribute to a Legal Department’s hyper growth and structuration?
You’re our (wo)man! Join us!
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a wide range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 100% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2 000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
Doctolib is looking for its next lawyer, full of energy and disruptive ideas to come and build your own projects and contribute to our legal departments hyper growth. You will have the opportunity to be a key player in how we are building our business, seeing privacy regulation as growth opportunities and intellectual property protection as innovation friendly.
- Assist the Group Data Protection Officer in the implementation of the projects and the strategy around the protection of the data
- Build up and maintain global core privacy policies and documentation
- Manage certifications procedures
- Participate to the development of awareness and training actions on data protection
- Maintain legal and regulatory watch with updated news and events on legal and privacy related matters.
- Manage our IP portfolio
- Set and implementing a global IP strategy
- Support IP litigation as needed
- Support your peers for contracts review
- Provide internal education and trainings related to IP
- Support the procurement activity in various outsourcing, data, digital and automation projects
- Support the office leases activities
- Qualified lawyer with a 3+years PQE
- Master 2 of laws in new technologies, IT, intellectual property, data protection and/or business law
- Fluent in French and English
- Significant experience in Privacy and IP
- Strong interest in digital and technology
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in monitoring trends and developments
- Happy handling the widest range of legal issues that come up in a start-up / scale-up environment, even if outside your core areas of expertise
- Very well organized, creative, empathic, curious, networker
And as bonus you would :
- Speak another European Language
- Have a privacy certification
- Have worked in-house or on secondment previously, but we will accept applications from private practice lawyers
- Full time position
- Location: Position based in our HQ located in Levallois-Perret
- Package: depending on experience level + bonus
- Start date: ASAP
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.