Who Are We?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
- Contribute to improving the healthcare systems
- Build a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work.
Our products in a nutshell
- For patients : we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! The service now has 42 millions users per month, in France & Germany.
- For doctors and hospitals : Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improve the quality of life at work. In less than 6 years we achieved a network of 150 000 Doctors and 2000 hospitals/clinics.
Your missions :
As a Technical Project Manager in Berlin, you will be the strategic technical partner of our internal and external stakeholders to lead complex integration projects. You will directly report to our VP Engineering.
- Lead end to end integration projects of Doctolib to third-party software/systems
- Collect customer requirements, and translate them into technical specifications to our software teams
- Documenting the project
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure the project delivery in quality & time
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, you will be their strategic technical point of contact
- Support the Sales teams to create first-class customer presentations and sales pitches.
Core requirements :
- Strong educational background, with a technical track record in your career
- Experienced - at least 5 years - as Technical Consulting / Project Management
- Excellent customer facing communication and stakeholder management
- Experience in leading IT projects with high complexity on the full software development life-cycle
- Solid understanding of application architectures/interfaces and data streams (understanding on code level is helpful/optional)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in German and English
- Healthcare system knowledge is optional, we are open to curious and passionate people willing to learn about digital health!
What do we offer?
- An Agile product development environment and an international team sharing common values.
- A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions
- Support in self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences
- A leadership academy
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- Team events : DoctoParties, Docto Monthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.