Doctolib is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Global Strategy team. You will be THE expert on your competitors and solely responsible for all data, insights and understanding of a competitor set and that responsibility does not end with educating our sales force on top competitors. The Global Competitive Analyst actively reads behind the lines and breaks the code in partnership with Global and Country Leadership Teams to develop strategies to go faster than competitors in all angles.
What will be your missions?
- Develop analytical and data methodologies. You will use your analytical, technical and research skills to discover and analyze competitive trends.
- Digest and communicate competitors’ moves. Work with the leadership and other stakeholders to communicate your findings and use them to help develop a strong pulse on competitive opportunities.
- Define strategic framework to be always one step ahead of our competitors and monitor our action plans’ impact on a regular basis.
- Lead by example: Be incredibly truth-seeking with data, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively, communicate frequently and with high quality; then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans.
Who are you?
We're looking for a data-driven person who can maintain and communicate a birds-eye view and also get into all the technical details and execute, and who can do so quickly and in a highly dynamic environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in business or operations strategy, with a focus on analytics or data science, with a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
- Analytical and data wrangling skills. Organize, manage and explore data. A strong problem-solving and creative mindset will help you define and test assumptions efficiently with the best data available. What matters is the high quality of all the analyses produced.
- Business & entrepreneurial acumen. Strong ability to analyze data to translate insights into business opportunities, actionable targets and long-range plans.
- Speed and balancing priorities. Multiple tasks, from tiny to huge, come to this role, and you must be able to execute quickly and while frequently re-prioritizing. You will have to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in French and English. Written proficiency in German is required.
- Master Excel and PPT. SQL is a plus.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 100% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 850 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
-Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;
-Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
- Package: attractive base salary depending on experience level + bonus
- Start date: September 2019