To accelerate its growth and build the best team in Europe, Doctolib is looking to structure its People team (Talent Acquisition, Talent Strategy & Planning, People Success, HR Operations). We are looking for an entrepreneurial and action-driven team member to work across the People organization helping to drive strategic talent initiatives, think innovatively and drive programs that will ultimately improve the company and the employee experience. As People Strategy Manager, you will help lead strategic projects that build the company from the inside out. You are motivated to lead through challenges, get creative, and can move quickly as a builder and team player in a fast and growing environment.
– Launch & Manage key projects to structure the People Team and company-wide projects (e.g.: Programs & tools implementation, Talent operations, etc.)
– Be the holder of the strategic talent planning, working closely with key leaders within the organization (Hiring Plan, Talent Strategy, etc.)
– Work on ad-hoc structuration projects related to the People Team action (HRIS implementation, Talent Operations, quality of HR Operations process, etc.)
– Build models and tools to deliver key insights on potential operational improvements and help improve or innovate people programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible (i.e., Org Design, talent strategies, Recruiting efficiencies, etc)
– Be the right-hand of the Chief People Officer on ad-hoc topics
– Between 5 to 10 years of management / strategy consulting experience
– Prior experience in high-growth technology firm or in a fast growing People / HR team is a plus
– Passion for people management and development and proven success in these areas
– Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
– Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to influence key decisions
– Excellent English, written and spoken
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
– Attack: Being determined
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
What we offer
– A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, Italian, Brazilian)
– Great office in the heart of Paris
– Healthcare insurance
– Docto Parties, Docto Monthly Meetings, Docto Beers, Docto Weekends...
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry
- Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
- Package: attractive base salary depending on experience level + bonus
- Start date: as soon as possible
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.