Doctolib is looking for a Corporate Strategy Consultant to join our CEO Office. You will be in the CEO Office team, an “elite” task force dedicated to empowering the CEO and Top Management in making the best strategic decisions and executing them in the best and most effective way. Your job : contribute to Doctolib’s ambitious vision by working on the long-term strategic development plans in close collaboration with the executive team.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a wide range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 100% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2 000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your mission?
- Prepare, update and follow the annual Doctolib Strategic Plan with the Executive committee members
- Lead dedicated deep-dive analysis and spot-on “internal consulting” missions such as
* Framing and roll-out of strategic transformation project throughout Doctolib
* Ad-hoc strategic analysis to support executive level decisions
*Framing of new organisations etc.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and help to define new strategic initiatives, working with CEO and Top Management
- Prepare all CEO communication to Top Management, Leadership team and all doctolibers
- Prepare communication supports to Doctolib shareholders
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years of experience : M&A / consulting and ideally a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
- You are highly driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers, especially Top Management
- You have a good organizational acumen
- You have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- You recognize yourself in the values of Doctolib
- You are fluent in French and English
- An understanding of the software/ healthacre industry is a plus
Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
Package: competitive salary depending on experience level + bonus
Start date: ASAP