We are looking for a Senior Sourcer to join our tech talent team at Doctolib, you will be number 2 on a tech recruiting team that is doubling in size. You know what that means, we are in Hyper-Scale mode, we have some crazy exciting ideas.
We need your help and sourcing skills to help us find and engage with the brilliant people who are going to make the world's healthcare systems better.
This role is not just about delivering CV’s to lazy recruiters; you will work alongside engineering managers, developers and our amazing recruiters owning all top of funnel recruiting activity that lead to us hiring developers, engineers and everything tech at Doctolib.
You will be given the tools and the autonomy to thrive in an environment which is fast paced and growing rapidly. We expect you to be as confident manipulating talent market data as boolean operators, we hope you will be interested in things like OSINT, Scraping and Data Extraction. You will take ownership of your own projects and build things that make hiring managers and recruiters lives easier.
We have two missions at Doctolib,
1) Make healthcare more human and better connected.
2) Build a company of thousands that share the same humanist values.
The way we source is key to mission number two, and as the second member of the team, you have a (pretty much) blank canvas to build how sourcing works at Doctolib.
Rec Stack = Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, you pick what you want next
- Crazy good health insurance for Free
- Outstanding Salaries
- Exceptional Training and Growth Opportunities
- Work Trips, Parties, Team days, French Lunches, Beers, Pizza, Hackathons
- Visa and Full Relocation to Paris or Berlin (for the right person)