Doctolib has an amazing 1000 people team all sharing the same SPAAH values in France and Germany. The People Success Team is dedicated to creating a rewarding workplace culture that accelerates the development of individual performance of each Doctoliber, promotes excellence and daily learning and teaching through training, and provides ample opportunities to transform each Doctoliber's career trajectory.
We are looking for a highly ambitious L&D Director in order to contribute to the development of this new team, make the training culture a daily reality for all Doctolibers, sharing the same passion for human development in order to bring the 2000 Doctolibers to the next level of performance and well-being.
Who are we?
- Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
- For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Within the People Success team, you will manage the Learning & Training team : a 10 people team, composed of program content designers and training partners
- Define the Learning strategy of Doctolib and a portfolio of leadership, development and training programs to support business growth and talent development of every Doctoliber in all countries
- Based on strong partnership with business stakeholders and your team members, you will gather needs and define topics of trainings, pedagogical goals for each training, indicators to follow and calendar of implementation
- You will support the program content designers in defining the architecture of the training by providing him a clear framework and vision, finding the right contributors (internally or externally) to provide the best content to doctolibers
- You will coordinate the delivery of those trainings through all the learning channels (presencial trainings, e-learning through LMS, micro-learning etc.)
- You will follow carefully the indicators to ensure a strong business & human impact of our trainings
- You will do market intelligence to ensure we are at the cutting edge of the learning methodologies
- You will partner with our L&D Tools Manager in order to have the best tools to edit, deliver and monitor our training content
Who are you ?
- You are very well structured and have strong organisational skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers
- You have strong management skills, and have experience in managing at distance
- You are used to work in a multicultural environment
- You have worked in an fast growing company or in a fast moving environment
- An experience in a Learning & Development team or sector is mandatory
- You are native french and fluent in English
What we offer you :
- Join an amazing team of 850 people passionate about a common project
- Great office in the heart of Paris, near Parc Monceau, and in Jan 2020 a big campus in Levallois-Perret
- A 100% free healthcare insurance
- Every month an opportunity to have good times with the team: DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- A Gymlib membership (partly offered by Doctolib)
- The opportunity to get up every morning for a project that will change the daily life of people around you!
Details about the opportunity:
- Location: position based in Paris
- Package: highly attractive, with fix + bonus part
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Status : Long term contract