The Operations Strategy intern will join our Ops Strategy Business Unit, whose mandate is to lead organizational transformation in the Operations teams (more than 150 people).In this critical role, you will work closely with the executive team and team directors, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a wide range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 100% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2 000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your mission?
You will be in the heart of the transformation in the Operations teams. This simply means:
- Define sources of scalability through new processes
- Find and build tools to improve productivity
- Provide analyses and dashboards that lead decision making
- Communicate efficiently on change management
Who are you?
- You are looking for a end-of-studies internship
- You already worked in a consulting firm or on process optimization
- You know how to work in a fast-paced environment
- You speak both French and English. German is a plus
- You know very well Excel. SQL is a plus
- Your ideas are creative and simple
- You demonstrate leadership and know how to communicate to other project stakeholders
Start date: Janvier 2020