Doctolib is looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to lead the Demand Generation strategy on our B2B website globally. Reporting directly to the Demand Generation Director, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing, Sales and Product teams. Your goal will be to generate new inbound leads for both our booking management software and telehealth solution.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
· We partner with 100 000 doctors and 1 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
· We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
· We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
· We are a French-German company with a team of 950 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
· We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
· We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
o Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
o Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
· Become the go-to person for our B2B website strategy to attract the most doctors;
· Improve online funnel and user experience in order to increase website conversion rate;
· Increase our B2B paid traffic in partnership with the acquisition teams;
· Increase our B2B organic traffic through SEO optimization;
· Define strategy and A/B testing roadmap for conversion rate optimisation on both mobile and desktop;
· Align the lead generation strategy with the Sales & Sales strategy teams;
· Track and analyze your results and KPIs;
· Manage and structure a team of several people.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 1 KPI at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
· # Inbound Leads
· € MRR from Inbound
Who are you?
· Minimum of 5 years experience with a fast and successful track record in Marketing leadership positions that include Demand Generation or Growth Marketing missions, preferably in a fast-growing company;
· You have skills in online acquisition strategies and tools;
· You have experienced working with product management and engineering organizations;
· You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage;
· You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs;
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
· You have already managed teams with experience in building teams;
· You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance;
· You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
· You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
· An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
· Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
· Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) and equity package plus all benefits of Doctolib employees.
· Start date: As soon as possible.