The Doctolib Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to launch and lead the content marketing initiative at Doctolib on the B2B side in order to drive doctor acquisition and engagement. You will have the opportunity to create and manage a team of talented content marketing specialists and freelancers, and partner with Go-to-market Strategy, Demand Generation, Customer Engagement and PR & Communication teams to help define and execute a strategy.
This role requires proven leadership and expertise in defining a vision, strategy, and roadmap for inbound marketing in order to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
• Build and own Doctolib’s content marketing strategy and execution across all B2B digital channels in order to generate more inbound leads and add value for Doctolib customers;
• Create a content calendar and editorial plan for marketing materials like blog posts, whitepapers and more;
• Collaborate with global Marketing teams to identify, create and deliver compelling content;
• Find, hire and supervise copywriters, freelancers and agencies to ensure the production of high-quality content;
• Educate all Marketing teams on what is compelling and engaging content;
• Ensure all produced content meets Doctolib standards for quality and accuracy;
• Track progress on all new content production, report status, maintain schedules;
• Manage video production from script development to production and publication;
• Follow dedicated content KPIs and measure the ROI of content marketing efforts;
• Clearly communicate strategy, findings and recommendations to the Doctolib Marketing Leadership team and the CMO.
Who you are
• You have a 7 to 10-year experience in marketing strategy, content marketing and/or communications;
• You come from a top-tier business school or university;
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills;
• You are a storyteller with strong visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch;
• You have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple individuals, programs and priorities
• You have the ability to listen to, learn from, and teach content marketing across the organization
• You are 100% fluent in French and English. German is a strong plus.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
• We partner with 120 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
• We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
• We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
• We are a French-German company with a team of 1 100 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
• We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
• Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
• Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.