Salesforce Trainer (x/f/m) as part of our Sales Excellence Department
As we continue to grow our footprint in Germany, we have a newly created role within our Sales Excellence Team to lead the Salesforce Training for our Sales teams based all over Germany. Today almost 1000 of our employees globally (sales, support, marketing, finance) use Salesforce as the common prospect and client database for their daily tasks. We use Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and connected apps from the Appexchange for map visualisation, telephony, and self-guided tours. The tech team works on twice-monthly releases.
This new role is instrumental in supporting our growth strategy for 2021. You will work in the Sales Excellence team whose missions is: Maximize individual performance of sales teams by: (1) monitor, coach & support the sales team, (2) implement and train on processes & tools and (3) implement best-in-class sales organization & routines.
- In collaboration with business owners and the Doctolib Salesforce teams, design the training framework, format and content
- Facilitate all training sessions (product & process); these include: Pre-boarding for Sales, Bootcamp for all new hires in the Sales teams
- Deliver training in an impactful & interactive format to maximize the impact of the training sessions
Continuous training : Run & scale
- Ensure all Doctolibers are optimising their use of Salesforce : identify needs, create & build Challenges and Gamification on Salesforce while applying Learning & Development best practices
- Continuous review and improvement of content within the Learning Management System
- Develop refresher sessions to ensure correct usage and ensure best practices are implemented
- Be the POC (point of contact) for the sales teams and own the end-user support stream
New features: Training & Request
- Communicate new features : partner with the Doctolib Salesforce team to prepare updated documentation to communicate new features to the teams.
- Develop training sessions aligned to audience type, message, detail of training, etc.
- Facilitate training on new features, including Q&A sessions and provide 1:1 support if needed, via Hangout and in-person
- Become subject matter expert on current and new features
- Be the voice for end-users and request / prioritize new features in the name of all DE Sales teams
You could be our next team mate if you have
- 2-4 years of experience in training, learning and development, and facilitation
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, ideally in developing and delivering Salesforce training sessions
- Be a Salesforce Trailblazer and have completed Salesforce trainings and have completed Salesforce Certifications
- Having already worked on a Salesforce support team would be a plus
- Proficiency in German and English is required
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels as well as coach teams or individuals during 1:1 sessions
- You love data. You use data to influence and improve the training process
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, highly ambiguous environment
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored four month onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc)
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
- Lunch vouchers
- A Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days of holidays per year (for full-time positions)
- Discounted membership rates for Urban Sports Club
- Refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, fresh fruits & vegetables, cereals & snacks
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe. We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values:
- SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE : Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!