Are you ready to protect the security and privacy of our patients to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors? If so, we are looking for a skilled, passionate platform security engineer who has a hands-on approach in the development of our stack security.
We are growing internationally, helping more and more professionals each month and launching new projects. Thus, security is our absolute priority and that’s why we want to build the best team to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant, security level.
What you will do :
Your main missions will be:
- Lead the platform security team
- Grow the Platform Security department in order to protect Doctolib's assets, taking into account our international expansion
- Define long term strategy with the CISO for the security of the platform at Doctolib (budget, roadmap, resources and organisation)
- Act as a project manager in the implementation of Platform Security roadmap
- Design and enforce golden security rules
- Organize security by design with related teams such as Devops, Engineering
- Move the architecture forward to a zero trust architecture
- Improve the hardening of our systems
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions
- Build tools to secure our systems, networks, applications and products
Your first missions :
- Implement a full monitoring and alerting system
- Harden the access control policy
Your profile :
We are looking for someone with
- An experience working as a team leader
- Experience implementing security practices related to software platforms
- Experience working in a large cloud SaaS software company
- Minimum 5years of experience within the security domain
- You are experienced with Linux internals and hardening
- You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods
- You have a good understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
- Proficient in one or more development or scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash
- Appreciated : AWS fluent (if not a training program is possible)
- You speak English and French fluently
- You are autonomous, pragmatic & have good structuration skills
What we offer you :
- A team of 1 400 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences & free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
- Great office in Levallois !
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: based in our headquarter at Levallois (relocation package if needed)
- Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell
- We collaborate with 100k doctors and 2k healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany
- We gather 40 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris
- We have raised more than €200m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeo and and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale