Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe.
To do that, we are looking for a global marketing analyst to support us on Doctolib’s Marketing performance and to ensure the quality of our database.
You will join our passionate high performing B2B Marketing team to grow Doctolib's doctors community. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
Reporting to the Performance & Prospect Data manager, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing, Sales and IT teams.
You will have a hybrid role within the company: in charge of the inbound performance & prospect data quality. More concretely, your main objectives will be:
– Analysis & recommendation on segmentation, targeting list & missed opportunities
– Identify opportunities to generate leads from our existing customer base through network effect and upsell (patient referral network, doctor-to-doctor referrals, telehealth etc.)
– Become the business expert on Doctolib’s data quality, build and track Doctolib's prospect Data quality & competitors
– Build our Data quality scorecard to drive our next strategies and project roadmap, find scalable solutions to maintain and improve the prospect database quality in partnership with our Data/IT team;
– You graduated from a Business School or Engineering School;
– You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a consultant, business or marketing analyst with strong business sense. You also have a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company or consulting firm;
– You’re comfortable writing basic SQL queries (incl. joins), and have already worked with big databases;
– You have experience in leading project and / or process optimization
– You have worked abroad or have an international experience;
– An experience with marketing automation tools / CRM (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforces) is a plus;
– English is mandatory, French / German / Italian are a plus.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today.
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help :
(1) improve the efficiency of their operations,
(2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience,
(3) attract new patients,
and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
– Service : Provide the best service ever
– Passion : Always have fun in your job
– Ambition : Never limit yourself
– Attack : Be determined
– Humility : Listen to others and be able to apply some self-analysis
– Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret