Doctolib is looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join its FP&A Business Partnership team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of the company.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
- For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
- For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 115K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 50 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1 250 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners , Bpifrance, Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
- Attack: Being determined
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
- You will work closely with our operating teams to analyze their data, understand their performance and challenge their perspectives as well as support in assessing and managing the performance of their business
- Manage the Financial Planning Process (Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts) for your scope of activities
- You will monitor and analyse to which level of degree KPIs and financial objectives from your scope of activities are met and identify performance drivers in sync with revenue and operating team
- Ensure the quality and precision of analytical information and accounting data within your scope of activities for month-end Revenue, P&L and Cash Flow closings
- Deliver timely reportings linked to your scope of activities
- Contributing in the evolution of our Management Information Systems
- Contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners:
--> Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts
--> Analyze bottom-up from regions and functions, identify gaps and recommend gap closing options
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management request
- You have between 5 to 10 years of experience, with ideally a track record in audit/TS, a corporate financial planning/strategic role or Investment banking
- Strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile along with good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint along with a good culture of modelling
- Prior experience with the development of an ERP and knowledge on SaaS business models
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker, big brain with integrity
- Permanent contract
- Based in our office in Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: as soon as possible