Are you ready to recruit top level tech profiles in Germany? Do you want to work in a fast growing startup that recruits 20 persons each month? Do you want to change a whole industry?
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team and work closely with the Engineering leadership and all the tech team. sharing our ambition to digitalize healthcare in Europe.
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Using the best tools and talent pools wherever possible, you can help us source the best passive candidates
- Measure and analyse the conversion rates, sourcing & approach strategy
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview
- Conduct the first assessment of all candidates, and drive the full recruitment process in partnership with the team
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions, take part in strategic people decisions in the team
- Strategic watch on new sourcing techniques, market activity, external market trends, and majors events etc.
- Always share knowledge with the team is part of our culture.
What is required?
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- International recruitment experience is a plus
- At least 4 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology
- Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-players
- Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one :
- Make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
- Build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an international environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German language courses for our employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
"At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!"