We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team in Berlin and work closely with the Engineering leadership and all the tech team. sharing our ambition to digitize healthcare in Europe.
- Talent advisors; you will bring external and internal insights into expectation-setting conversations, co-build realistic and diverse target candidate profiles with the hiring manager, recommend salary ranges, coach the hiring manager to play a leadership role around the interviewing and selection process, and engage the hiring manager as a key player in the closing process
- Have an impact on the whole company and culture
- Train the hiring managers to be better at selection and creating a culture of recruiting
- Playing the role of trainer, coach and a partner with your colleagues and hiring managers
- Leverage the tools to enhance the funnel metrics, speed metrics, quality of hire metrics, candidate experience feedback and diversity metrics
- Assessing, Coaching & Preparing candidates for the last round of interviews
- Advocating candidates side at Debrief and Closing
- Understanding team needs, career path and growth.
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions, take part in strategic people decisions in the team
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- International recruitment experience is a plus
- At least 4 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-players
- Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored four month onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy,
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc),
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities,
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity,
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's vibrant Bergmannkiez
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
- SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE : Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!