A brand new adventure: Doctolib opens a new office in Nantes 🐘
Doctolib is an eHealth Startup founded in 2013, now used daily by 150 000 doctors and 50 millions patients in Germany and in France. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are opening our new office in Nantes, we are looking for the pioneers of this new adventure.
We are launching the Technical Services in Nantes: the first mission of this team is to be responsible for importing historical doctors data into Doctolib systems, when setting up an account for a new doctor customer. We are looking for a Team Manager who will create from scratch his/her own team.
As a Team Manager, your mission will be to manage this team and work with Product manager to provide the adequate tools, in order to:
- Ensure continuity of service to make sure Doctors do not lose any critical information to perform their jobs, when switching from their old tool to Doctolib.
- Make sure data is fully secured all along the data migration process
- Automate the data migration process as much as possible, to ensure the best service quality doctors have ever seen
- Guarantee scalability of the process, as an ever growing number of doctors join Doctolib every month, and Doctolib is launching new products with increasing data migration complexity
- Manage the global import team to provide the best in class Service for our Sales and Customers
- Work to analyse data structure and find the best way to transform it and import it in Doctolib's structure (data transformation)
- Coordinate with the product to specify automation tools, define the priority the data import team needs
- Manage the day-to-day team activity (team planning, reporting, coordination with sales)
- KPI driven, find ways to optimize the team efficiency and kill monkey tasks
You are Data Driven, willing to get his/her hands dirty especially at the beginning of the project, Customer oriented, solution maker.
- Engineering School with 5 years of experience in team management and data migration
- Experience in ETL, data management (SQL data transformation)
- Experience working cross-functionally with software development teams, managing the day to day tactics;
- Willingness to understand the underlying technology elements
- Ability to work with different types of internal teams (strategy, marketing, operations, sales)
- Customer satisfaction Oriented with communication skills
German is a bonus