Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We are hiring a Digital In-house Lawyer to work directly with the Legal Manager of “Product Compliance.” You’ll directly contribute to the global strategy around the compliance of Doctolib’s e-health products.
Who we are:
- For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
- For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 115K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- 50 million patients use our platform each month; and this number continues to grow
- We are 1 250 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners , Bpifrance, Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
- Attack: Being determined
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
Your main missions will be :
- Advise and collaborate with product and strategy teams based on your knowledge of new technology regulations and data protection laws
- Implement compliance processes for digital products, specifically related to data protection
- Advise and train different product and operational teams in the Digital domain
- With a global vision, participate in projects related to website and content compliance such as "website audits, cookie management, creation of new web pages"
- Anticipate and assess the new risks associated with the digitization, with a particular focus on liability and data protection
- Monitor legislation and case law on new technology/digital/e-commerce law applicable in Europe, mainly in France and Germany.
- You have a Master 2 degree in new technology law or equivalent
- You have between 4 and 6 years of experience in the New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) sector
- You are familiar with technological environments and have a deep understanding of the technical possibilities for data protection
- You have strong knowledge of the legal framework applicable to the digital sector and the protection of personal data
- You are fluent in French and English
- Fluency in Italian or German is a plus.
- You are a good instructor and communicator
- You are able to work independently but also interact successfully with all levels of the company
- You have an analytical spirit
- You are creative and a “problem solver”
- You're ready to work in an innovative startup and you are interested in the healthcare sector
- Permanent contract
- Based in our office in Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: as soon as possible