Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115 000 doctors and 2 200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Plan the Managing Director’s diary and undertake general office organisation
- Work as an integral member of the secretarial team providing general support to any member of the Executive Committee Team
- Management of complex agendas in interaction with the various members of the Executive Committee
- Organisation/ Preparation of internal and external meetings (Executive Committee, business meetings…)
- Booking travel and managing expenses-Organisation of events in cooperation with the Office Manager
- Organisation of high-level business meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests – handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority providing a welcoming environment for visitors and telephone callers
- Arrange Managing Director’s attendance at conferences, exhibitions, shows and meetings
- Undertaking specific projects
- You have 5 years minimum of professional experience in an international environment
- You have the ability to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You give strong attention to details and have a proactive approach
- You are able to work in complete autonomy, multi-task and to handle pressure
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and discretion-
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You know how to welcome your company's guests with your most beautiful smile
- You are known for your spirit of service and the pleasure it gives you
- You are used to interacting with C-Level leaders
- You have Expert Knowledge of Microsoft office and gmail for Business (especially calendar features)
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!