Since day one, building an amazing team has been part of Doctolib’s core mission.
Today more than never, as a technical recruiter at Doctolib you will be a key player in that strategy, helping us build better technology for people who work in healthcare. You will join our collaborative, passionate and high performing people team focused on growing Doctolib.
Working closely with the Technology & Product leadership and all the tech team. You will be part of a team of 6 technical recruiters directly responsible for hiring technical talent for our teams in Paris and Berlin, sharing our ambition to digitize healthcare in Europe.
More specifically, you will help us to recruit the best Data Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers & Designers.
Your Mission as a Technical Recruiter
- Hire outstanding people that help millions of people get access to healthcare
- Be a strategic partner and work closely with the Data & Product leadership, from scoping out team builds to designing assessments.
- You are the recruitment expert that drive our technical teams talent attraction strategies.
- Create and execute scalable hiring strategies, we want you to be autonomous!
- Know your numbers and grow them
- Keep your knowledge up to date and share it with your teammates
What is required?
- Excellent track record of hiring for software or technology companies
- A previous experience in hiring Product or Data profiles is a plus
- International recruitment experience
- Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills
- Perseverance Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
Since day one, we have had 2 missions:
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib helps patients find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 5 Core Values: the « SPAAH »
Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
Attack: Being determined.
Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you :
- A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Training on everything from Entrepreneurship to English or French Lessons
- Highly Autonomous and collaborative environment
- Excellent support
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
Contract: full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: based in our headquarter in Levallois
Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.