Doctolib is looking for a Corporate FP&A Analyst to join its Performance Management team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
- For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
- For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 115K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 50 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1 250 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners , Bpifrance, Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
- Attack: Being determined
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
- Contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners:
- Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts (P&L and cash-flow)
- Monthly closing of P&L and cash flow
- Identify gaps and recommend gap closing options
- Facilitate the roll-out of corporate guidelines, KPI definitions and planning assumptions
- Deliver timely reporting that accurately measure our KPIs and track the performance of our entire organization
- Deliver insightful analysis for decision-making at executive level and contribute in preparing top quality presentations for financial reviews (Executive Committee, Board of Directors….)
- Prepare simulations and modeling based on multi-scenarii external factors, business drivers and operating KPIs
- Contribute to the M&A process: post transaction integration & performance tracking
- Participate in the evolution of our reporting tools
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management request
- Minimum 6 years of experience, with a track record in audit and FP&A
- Strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile along with good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint along with a good culture of modelling
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker, big brain with integrity
- Prior experience with the development of an ERP and knowledge on SaaS business models is a plus
- Permanent contract
- Based in our office in Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: as soon as possible