During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in Germany and France;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
As Product Strategy Analyst, you will be joining the Practice & Hospital Product Strategy Team in Germany. The team's mission is to (1) launch new products, (2) shape Doctolib’s vision & strategy and (3) contribute to top-level projects in the Practice & Hospital sector in Germany. Your mission within the team will be to provide critical analyses and insights to prepare the launch of new business lines as well as support strategic C-level decision-making.
- You will participate directly in the launch of new business lines with critical analyses: product definition, value proposition, operational roadmap, go-to-market strategy
- You will work together with doctors, technologists and business developers, in Germany and France, to ensure that we ship the most successful product
- You will contribute to various top-level strategic projects that will strongly impact the future of Doctolib
- You have min 3 years of experience : M&A / consulting and ideally a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
- You are highly driven and result/action-oriented with strong project management skills
- You are ready to go out in the field to meet our doctors and understand their needs
- You know the healthcare sector in Germany by heart
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You bring perfect knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint, SQL is a plus
- You give strong attention to details and have a proactive approach
- You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to work in complete autonomy, multi-task and to handle pressure
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!