As a Communication Director (m/f/x), you will lead and reinforce our Communication Strategies in Germany. Your goal will be to convey our mission to create the practices and hospitals of the future and to improve patient experience and people health.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115,000 doctors and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month in France and Germany combined;
- We have an exponential growth trajectory;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,250 people;
We plan to hire 3,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Define Doctolib's corporate communication strategy in Germany;
- Shape Doctolib's narrative's line, both at the global and individual country level;
- Design our corporate brand strategy and implement it internally and externally;
- Set-up tools and process to scale our Communication Strategy;
- Create and deliver compelling advocacy campaigns through all channels, formats and all over the country, primarily towards the media;
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches, primarily towards the media;
- Nourrish and ensure Doctolib's reputation through medias and social networks by leaning on our doctors communities;
- Design and run crisis management processes and scenarios;
- Partner with our agencies to target impactful campaigns and communications plans;
- Become a strategic advisor to Doctolib's german leaders and communicate internally on our main intiatives and branding strategy;
- Manage and recruit a team of several people.
Who are you?
- You have a fast and successful track record in Communications leadership positions that include Communications, PR, and Corporate Branding;
- You have 10-12 years of experience preferably in a technology, high-growth and/or - B2C environment;
- A previous experience in healthcare is a strong plus or at least an understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
- You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance;
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You speak german on a native level and are fluent in English.
- Location: Position based in our Berlin HQ.
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!