Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Doctolib is looking for a Product Strategy Consultant as part of the Patient Strategy team of Doctolib. Your goal will be to assess and launch potential new business opportunities for Doctolib that fit our overall strategy as well as patients and other healthcare stakeholders’ needs. If validated by the Executive Committee, you would run pilots and the roll out of those initiatives.
- You will formalize and spread strong knowledge among Doctolib teams on the healthcare market, trends and opportunities, with a focus on Germany
- You will identify how Doctolib’s overall strategy and its core mission can fit with public measures, patients’ health needs and healthcare stakeholders’ strategies, via clear recommendations
- You will explore new business opportunities and assess their feasibility, attractiveness and fit with Doctolib’s mission and strategy
- You will meet key players in the healthcare ecosystem, visit congresses, run workshops and establish strong working relationships
- You will run user research with healthcare professionals and patients to assess needs, requirements and opportunities
- You will assess potential acquisition opportunities on our core and adjacent businesses
- You will build the full business plan (make, buy, partner) of identified initiatives that should be launched
- You will develop and manage pilot/ launch plans along with product and technical teams, once validated by Doctolib’s Executive Committee
- You will monitor the performance of your projects and adjust your strategy if needed
- You will define the resources you may need for your team and make it happen
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience either in:
- Consulting firms with proven track record in healthcare, pharma or health insurance missions or
- Strategic and/or business development team of healthcare, pharma or health insurance companies
- You have a proven healthcare knowledge and a strong will to work in the industry; having a managerial experience is a plus
- You are data driven and have excellent analytical and research (primary and secondary) skills
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple strategic projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to launch operationally an innovative project from scratch with strong leadership
- You have excellent communication and visualization skills, with the ability to deliver meaningful insights & craft business decisions
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You are native speaker in German and fluent in English - French is a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!