Welcome to the Design team !
Over the past 2 years, Doctolib’s design team has been growing fast, with now a team of 20 designers dedicated to building the best experience for healthcare professionals & patients in Europe.
As our Brand Experience Manager, you will lead, inspire, and coach a team of 4 innovative brand & visual designers. You will be responsible for setting clear goals and objectives, leveraging the talents and skills of the team to elevate the brand, keep the brand consistent all over Doctolib’s ecosystem (offline, online, …) while driving efficient creativity.
Reporting directly to the Design Director, you will drive the long-term success of the Doctolib brand by uplifting our brand design strategy internationally and future products, by leading a brand-oriented culture across all departments.
(Some) of your daily challenges:
- Manage, lead and grow an amazing 4 brand & visual designers team in our headquarter in France.
- Make every effort to provide our final users (Practitioners, secretaries, patients) a beautiful, smooth and consistent Brand Experience on the global Doctolib environment, through all the touchpoints, online, offline ...
- Provide to Doctolib employees the same quality of Brand Experience
- You will serve as an ambassador for Brand Design, promoting our principles and methods when working with cross-functional partners : Design team (User research / Product design / UX Writing) - Marketing - Communication - Product management - Tech
- Demonstrate full stack expertise in Visual / Brand design and deep knowledge of device platform best practices and guidelines (app, online, offline, industrial design)
- Strengthen the link between Brand Design and Product Design, through strong collaboration and Design System Co Creation
Who we are looking for:
- 8+ years experience as a brand designer working on brand identity & assets
- Collaborative, strategic and creative lead with a passion for all things related to brand design identity and operational excellence with your team.
- You are humble and know how to convince without being too bold: be a versatile thinker who adeptly flexes between high level strategy and detailed execution, and between analytical and creative thinking
- You are rigorous and everything you produce is pixel perfect and ready to use
- You are used to work in a fast moving environment (Start-up or scaling companies) with a high degree of comfort working within a proactive culture and navigating ambiguity
- The Adobe suite, Motion design tools, Figma and html/css are part of your designer toolbox. Experiences in industrial design can be a strong plus
- You’re used to working in an multicultural environment, speaking german or Italian is plus, English is mandatory
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale