Doctolib is looking for a Fullstack Developer (x/f/m) to join its Tech team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
Your role / Your missions
- Create software in its most simple way
- Share knowledge with your team mates
- Discuss potential solutions to tech issues
- Take ownership for specific projects
Your team / environment
As Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m) you will take technical decisions that help us build user focused and intensively tested products. We want them to be securely, reliably and pragmatically engineered.
Our deployments occur up to 3 times a day and we are backed with 16K+ tests here.
The technological environment of our product is relatively simple with React in front- and Ruby in back-end, hosted in a monolithic repository. However, in our ecosystem you will also be able to see TypeScript, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, ReactiveX and ElasticSearch.
We have around 250 people across our technology centers in Berlin, Paris and Nantes. 120 of them are software engineers, organized in features teams (mini-startups) with 5 - 6 members. Pair programming and code reviews are a common practice. Each member has regular one on ones with their Engineering Manager to develop their career.
You could be our next team mate if you have
- Good handling of relational databases
- Rigorous testing background
- (Theory) knowledge about infrastructure / system architecture
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- have prior experience in NodeJS and TypeScript
What you'll get by joining us:
- An extensive on-boarding program
- MacBook or Linux (OS)
- German or French classes
- Time and budget for self-development (conferences, training material, etc.)
- A super fun international team
- A monthly team building budget
- A management academy
- An exchange program between Berlin and Paris
- A great office in the heart of Berlin
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends, Hackathons, Meetups, etc.
- Public transport support, professional iPhone, discount for Urban Sport Club, etc.
More about the position:
- Full time
- Berlin Kreuzberg (near Mehringdamm subway station)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values:
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
You have the feeling to need more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Ready to apply as Engineer at Doctolib now? Hit the apply button!
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!