B2B Content Marketing Manager
Doctolib is looking for a B2B Content Marketing Manager. Your mission will be to produce high-quality targeted content, in line with Doctolib’s Content Marketing Strategy, in order to drive Doctor acquisition and engagement.
Directly reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, you will work closely with Marketing teams to help execute strategy by writing, producing, editing and promoting high-quality content.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Deliver, write, produce and promote high-quality, targeted content marketing materials: blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, infographics, testimonials, videos, podcasts, webinars, etc.;
- Ensure Doctolib's standard for content quality and accuracy by editing and reviewing contents;
- Implement Content Marketing strategy across all digital B2B channels (B2B website and blog, social media, newsletter, Doctolib Community, etc.) to generate leads and add value for Doctolib's customers (practitioners);
- Collaborate with Doctolib's marketing and communication teams (Go-To-Market Strategy, Engagement Marketing, Demand and Lead Generation, Events, PR and Communication) to source and define priority and relevant topics;
- Develop and manage video, webinar and podcast creation from initial script development to production, publication and promotion;
- Supervise and develop a network of copywriters, freelancers, production agencies;
- Track performance on contents to adjust and improve editorial strategy on a continuous basis;
Who are you?
- You are passionate about Content marketing, both strategy and production, and able to switch between organizing and directly writing;
- You have a 4 to 5-year experience in content marketing, editorial project management and/or digital communications;
- You have been working in agencies or in tech and digital companies, with focus on healthcare-oriented content;
- You have a strong interest for healthcare ecosystem, industry and media;
- You have a proven experience in producing and editing high-quality content and organizing a content factory with numerous stakeholders;
- You are a born storyteller with strong written and visual communication skills and the ability to present complex information with a simple and human touch;
- You are autonomous, able to organize your own activity and coordinate with Doctolib’s marketing teams to advance high quality projects;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French. German is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Paris HQ (Doctocampus at Levallois)
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.