Intern - France - Levallois
More about the team
The Market Intelligence is looking for a new intern to join the team for 6 months.
The Market Intelligence team is the key interface between Doctolib teams and the business ecosystem in providing both strategic actionable insights to the different teams and opportunities to accelerate our growth (partnership, alliance, international watch etc). We also ensure that the ecosystem knowledge is efficiently shared among strategic teams and more globally among all Doctolibers.
You will be part of the Market Intelligence process to develop and optimize healthcare market knowledge on our current markets and prospective ones.
- Feed all strategy teams (go-to-market/ product/ marketing) via daily market watch by identifying, analyzing and sharing the key insights.
- Collaborate closely with strategy teams to provide them with strategic insights from the market and ecosystem to help them shape their strategy and deliver the roadmap.
- Manage, monitor and help improve our knowledge management collaborative tools.
You could be our next team mate if:
- You are looking for a end-of-studies internship; or year-off internship
- You have a strong interest for the healthcare ecosystem
- You are curious and have appetence for strategic watch tools (news aggregator, financial databases etc)
- You are fluent in French, English and German.
- You are data driven and have excellent analytical mindset
What we offer
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare, people sharing the SCALES values
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- A complete onboarding program: the Doctolib Academy
- A continuous learning environment (with dedicated Learnings Days)
- Team buildings and company events
- Our DoctoCampus facing the river Seine (7 floors, 12 000 sqm, 3 terraces, parking, concierge services...)
- Free sports classes (yoga, boxing, fitness…) and Gymlib subscription
- Free coffee
- Canteen & Cafeteria
More about the position
Start date: 6-months internships starting in April 2021
Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
The interview process
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners. We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our company values
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale