In 2020 we decided to open our new tech center in Nantes. We are now looking for several product managers to help us scale. The idea? Offer new tools and services to our customers (doctors, practice, patient, internal users...) to increase their satisfaction.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
What will be your missions?
- Go on field trips and partner with data analysts to study habits and workflows of our users (doctors, practice, patients) to gather their needs.
- Be in charge of your own schedule and prioritise user needs to address while working with them closely;
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features;
- Write all user-stories in the backlog;
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant; activities and establish key product management processes;
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how);
- Track feature usage and provide feedback to the team;
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Increase the number of doctors and patients using daily our tools;
- Improve the overall satisfaction of our clients by offering them the best-fitted products to improve doctors experience and people health.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You speak both French & English
- Location: Position based in Nantes
- Start date: As soon as possible.