Are you ready to protect the security and privacy of our patients to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors? If so, we are looking for a skilled, passionate IT security engineer who has a hands-on approach in the development of our security stack.
We are growing internationally, helping more and more professionals each month and launching new projects. Thus, security is our absolute priority and that’s why we want to build the best team to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant, security level.
What you will do :
Your main missions will be:
- Be a key player to our security awareness and education program
- Be the principal contact for IT security topics
- Design and enforce golden IT security rules
- Organize security by design with IT team
- Move the architecture forward to a zero trust architecture
- Improve the hardening of our systems
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and non compliance
- Evaluate and implement tools to secure our systems, networks and applications
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is compliant with our security standards
- Document and grow our security knowledge database
Your profile :
- You have significant experience on all or part of the activities described above
- You have experience on the Azure ecosystem (AWS appreciated)
- You’re fluent in endpoint security, at least on Windows (EDR)
- You are experienced in Windows internals and hardening
- You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods
- You have a good understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
- You are curious, autonomous, flexible, rigorous, enthusiastic, passionate and have a taste for teamwork.
- Experience working in a large cloud SaaS software company
- Fluent written and spoken English and French are mandatory