Legal Manager - Privacy
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
As senior staff member of an ambitious and disruptive legal department, you will:
- Be the cornerstone of Doctlib’s Trust commitment;
- Design and lead a world class privacy program;
- Ensure privacy related compliance and operational risks are identified and adequately addressed;
- Work closely with all business, ops, and product stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of our privacy ambitions
- If needed, drive investigation and resolution of privacy incidents;
- Define success metrics while keeping the metrics up to date and relevant
- have a management role, work closely with all other Doctolawyers and cross-functionally
Your role isn’t only about being compliant with the privacy regulations and support the different teams in securing their initiatives. It’s about impacting the organization’s strategy to deliver business value, by safeguarding the most precious personal data - health data!
Who you are:
- 8+ years experience, including at least 4 years experience in privacy (data protection, GDPR) management, ideally in a global company;
- You are preferably familiar with the Healthcare sector;
- You have a leadership experience on multiple large-scale products and systems and a strong sense of leadership;
- You have this ability to analyze complex issues, roll-up the sleeves and influence stakeholders to solve problems
- You have excellent management skills, know how to foster strong relationships, build trust, and work for the success of the entire team