Facility Operations Manager
Doctolib is looking for a Facility Operations Manager responsible for a large and fast growing building portofolio.
You’ll drive the operational maintenance activities and manage the oversight of the respective vendors.
You’ll connect with landlords and property asset organizations, assist in occupancy services and help desk requests, participate in technical project activity works as well as be responsible for purchasing materials and equipment. You’ll be accountable for the management of the facility budget as well as leading our security & EHS program.
Reporting directly to the Workplace Strategy Performance Manager, you will work closely with Real Estate, Procurement, Finance and IT to provide a (human centric and customer focused..) high level of service for our Doctolibers.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
Sites Operations Management
- Provide a pivotal role in facility services and operations, maintenance of mechanical systems, as well involvement in new office builds and fast-paced amendments and expansions.
- Implement and manage operational objectives and new processes in a site-wide setting, while remaining nimble and adaptable to the constantly changing environment.
- Assist in the implementation of operational best practices across the portfolio.
- Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times.
- Provide support and information for regular reporting. Set, manage and deliver on Key Performance Indicators.
- Oversee an outsourced vendor team and manage them to the agreed service level agreements (SLA’s). Own the relationship with them and gather input from key stakeholders to ensure contractual compliance and user satisfaction.
- Implement vendor management best practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of corporate security standards, policies and practises, while managing the daily operations of vendors providing services including security, training, protective services and risk assessments.
- Manage and perform data analysis to support risk assessment and threat identification.
- Partner with IT, HR compliance team and other Doctolib business units to identify security risks in specified geographical offices.
- Manage our Doctolib Security Guard Force and vendor staff to respond to emergencies, supporting planned and unplanned operations.
- Defining, developing and managing budgets (including budget justification) with strong financial, contract management and purchasing skills.
- Assist in the implementation and management of property risk management programs.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans.
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures.
Who are you?
- Prior experience in Facilities, property management, hospitality.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of building mechanical & electrical systems (HVAC, Lighting and BMS systems, Fire Protection systems).
- Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements
- Experience with outsourced vendor management, setting goals and expectations while working to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Problem solving skills, confident & energic
- You enjoy your job, and bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to support the fast-paced growth of teams who are working on cutting edge innovation.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have a keen eye for detail, a mind for strategic program development and efficiency. You focus is on getting things done
- Self directed ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work collaboratively across functions
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ.
Start date: As soon as possible.