Senior Recruiter - HQ
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Hire top talents to help Doctolib achieves its vision: help millions of people get access to healthcare
- Be a strategic partner, from scoping out team builds to designing assessments.
- You are the recruitment expert that drives our core services teams talent attraction strategies.
- Create and execute scalable hiring strategies, we want you to be autonomous!
- Know your numbers and grow them
- Keep your knowledge up to date and share it with your teammates
Who are you?
- 3 to 5 years of experience, excellent track record of hiring for scale up and top tech companies
- Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.