Senior Marketing Manager Patient FR
Doctolib is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager Patient for France. You will lead all local marketing initiatives and your mission will be to drive end-to-end country success with our patients. Your scope entails defining a clear marketing plan that ensures new patient acquisition and retention through leveraging brand and performance channels.
Directly reporting to the Director of Patient Marketing, you will work closely with Product Marketing, our channel experts, B2B marketing and other marketing teams as well as the Country MDs.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Patient insights: Understand clearly who our users and prospects in FR are, developing sharp customer insights
- Patient segmentation: Identify patient segments in which we can grow and how to address them
- Marketing plan: Develop a marketing plan entailing patient goals, B2B goals and product goals based on clear goals
- Channel mix: Defining the right channel mix, overseeing channel performance and run pilots for new pilots; build our social media channels and ensure coverage of patient topics through close collaboration with PR
- Partnerships: Develop a partnership strategy and implement partnerships with a clear brand and performance metrics
- Brand: Plan and execute brand campaigns to build further engagement with our patients
- Performance: Own and track our performance KPIs, give regular updates to the company and deliver quarterly projections for our main KPIs
- Competition: Monitor our competitors and best practices in FR and adapt our strategy to gain the competitive advantage
- Team management: build a team around you to drive the success of Doctolib in FR
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on the main product KPIs:
- Patient NPS
- # of new patients, patient retention, app usage, social feedback/interaction KPIs, brand KPIs
Who are you?
- You have 7+ years of experience in marketing
- You are experienced in defining and delivering marketing plans
- You are are creative and have built strong brands in the past
- You have an analytical approach and feel comfortable working with our data analytics team
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment
- You have strong cross-functional leadership
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English and French
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and Doctolib is a plus
Location: Position based in our Paris offices (Levallois-Perret)
Package: Attractive salary
Start date: As soon as possible