WORKPLACE PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Doctolib is looking for a Workplace Performance Manager responsible for a large and fast growing building portofolio.
Reporting directly to the Facilities & Workplace Director, you will work closely with Real Estate, Procurement, Finance and IT to provide a (human centric and customer focused..) high level of service for our Doctolibers.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- You gather and analyse workplace data to measure impact and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- You identify and execute data-driven solutions to some of our big challenges.
- From KPI dashboards you evaluate, suggest and implement creative & innovative solutions to existing and future issues.
- Thanks to KPI’s you find ways to model and optimize operations, while managing the launch of innovative tools and solutions.
- You’re strategic and draw business focused conclusions.
- You believe that great just isn’t good enough, and constantly seek opportunities to improve Doctolib’s workplace environment by leveraging data.
- You evaluate contract status and look to adjust/evolve key performance indicators to meet business objectives.
- You communicate findings and recommendations to a diverse set of stakeholders, leveraging data to tell a clear and compelling story.
- You monitor metrics that help the Doctolib Global Workplace organization to continually measure buildings portfolio performance and the customer client satisfaction.
- You lead projects where you understand client needs and lead efforts to increase customer satisfaction survey results.
- As a project and performance (data) analyst, you bring an analytical mind to deliver innovative workplace solutions that helps our entire team keep pace with Doctolib’s rapidly changing landscape.
- You’re a great communicator who is comfortable taking charge of complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders and driving it from problem definition through implementation.
- You develop and manage occupancy plans and scenario planning with strong data visualization.
- You manage and analyze data from various systems in partnership with the
partner occupancy planners to develop and communicate occupancy
scenarios that drive optimal performance and workflows of the business.
- You coordinate, partner and support the building & fit out programs.
- You manage project budgets and maintain project schedules.
- You lead the facilities team structure to help them to deliver the highest standard of service.
- You develop insightful solutions to address complex strategic and operational challenges.
- You evaluate the impact of proposed changes with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
Who are you?
- Prior experience in construction management or architectural engineering
- You have exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving
- You are able to manipulate data and see beyond the numbers, while keeping it human.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with experience developing plans to deliver customer oriented results.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail, a mind for strategic program development and efficiency.
- Your focus is on getting things done.
- You're comfortable with cross-functional projects from problems to implementation.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision.
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local.
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.