During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
Doctolib is looking for a manager to join the Operations Strategy business unit. Your mission will be to lead the Operations Performance team.
In this critical role, you will work closely with the Executive team, Operations Directors, BI and Data Directors, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 130,000 healthcare professionals and 4000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 70+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- Up to 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Monitor the performance of all Operations in collaboration with each head of department
- Contribute to the definition of Operations KPIs with Leadership team
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure visibility and accuracy on those KPIs
- Coordinate with the Data Team and the Operations Performance Analyst to assess Operations departments performance and build action plan to improve KPIs, focusing on quality and productivity
- Build and deliver Operations Performance roadmap to ensure Operations tooling excellence
- Drive permanent watch on potential new tools to improve Operations ways of working
- Define Operations Tooling roadmap
- Pilote tooling improvement projects as well as continuous improvements of existing tools
- Support Doctolib Operations growth
- Build Operations staffing plan, defining internal and external workload drivers and follow correct completion
- Contribute to the deployment of new products, new services and new countries
Who are you?
- 4-5 years of experience working in a consulting firm or on process optimization;
- You have a Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school;
- You know how to work in a digital and fast-paced environment;
- You are used to conduct transformational projects with multiple stakeholders;
- You are able to work closely with BI and Data teams including a strong knowledge of BI tools and SQL;
- You have an analytical mindset and excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus as well as knowledge on Salesforce.
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.