Doctolib is looking for a Head of Public Policy in France. You will become an ambassador for Doctolib’s issues and interests with policymakers and key healthcare deciders in France. Your mission will be to understand the policy issues that affect Doctolib’s growth and develop strategies to accelerate digitization of healthcare in France. Directly reporting to the Global Public Affairs Director, you will work closely with the Public Affairs, PR, Marketing and France Managing Director.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Design and execute a public policy roadmap to address regulatory and public policy challenges Doctolib faces;
- Lead Doctolib’s public policy strategy, campaigns and engagement within and across France;
- Develop key partnerships within the healthcare system and economic sector to support Doctolib's public policy goals;
- Support the identification and addressing of stakeholders on healthcare organizations, political and national level, associations and NGOs;
- Design a public policy roadmap at the European level;
- Lead an analytical strategic watch on the main public healthcare and digital topics at stake;
- Become a key advisor to Doctolib leadership team, executive committee and CEO in how Doctolib operates in the French political context;
- Manage and grow the french Public Policy team.
Who are you?
- You have more than 10 years of experience and 6+ years with leading policy engagement with policy makers on issues relevant to Doctolib’s business operations;
- You have acquired a strong political sensitivity while having the executive presence necessary to deal effectively with high-profile stakeholders such as elected officials, executives and a variety of external constituencies including governments and leadership of multilateral organizations.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- Ideally you have worked several years in the healthcare sector where you managed to develop a strong network and a deep understanding of the policy sector, or at least you have a strong will to contribute to the sector;
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are native in French. Fluent speaker in English or German is a plus;
- Location: Position based in our Paris
- Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.