Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
What can you expect as a Technical Services Engineer in Doctolib?
- Work in a 3-layer support structure, in a team providing second-line support to customers
- Conduct in-depth investigations and analyses of product and infrastructure issues
- Take ownership of client issues and work to get them resolved in a timely manner while representing the client’s best interests
- Provide product and technical expertise to clients and internal teams
- Communicate problems and solutions in a clear and concise manner to different audiences
- Qualify and escalate issues to development teams with great detail and accuracy
- Provide support for the installation of Doctolib products and the deployment of connection tools to third-party software
- Work closely with other teams in the company to get issues resolved and to relay customer feedback
- Educational background: Software engineering, computer science
- Professional experience: at least 2 years
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written German (C1 Level)
- Relational database querying (SQL)
- Big plus if you have experience in Windows administration and software development
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent self-learning skills
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences (e.g. explaining a technical issue to a non-technical audience)
- Very strong solution-oriented and customer-first work approach
- Ability to independently figure out how a feature/product works
- Experience in SLA-driven tech support
Some things to enjoy
You have the feeling to get more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Apply now! Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!