Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
What can you expect as a Technical Services Engineer in Doctolib?
- Manipulate medical data exported from various different sources into a format suitable for import into Doctolib
- Explore and document procedures to export medical data from third-party software
- Provide support for the installation of Doctolib products and the deployment of connection tools to third-party software
- Provide product and technical expertise to clients and internal teams
- Eventually evolve into a more support-oriented role
Educational background: Software engineering, computer science, data engineering, data science, or similar degree
- Professional experience: at least 2 years
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written German (C1 Level)
- Experience with tools like Excel to import, format, and manipulate data
- Ability to use advanced data manipulation techniques, such as regular expressions
- Relational database querying (SQL)
- Big plus if you have experience in data manipulation, Windows administration, and script writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent self-learning skills
- Very strong solution-oriented and customer-first work approach
Some things to enjoy
You have the feeling to get more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Apply now! Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!