More about the team
Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe.
To do that, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to support us on Doctolib’s Marketing Transversal projects and Inbound funnel performance.
You will join our passionate high performing Marketing Performance team to support & scale all Marketing and Lead generation activities. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing, Sales and Tech teams on transversal projects.
As the bridge between the Marketing & the Sales team, you work on transversal projects to scale Marketing activities and you manage the inbound funnel from its generation to its conversion in coordination with Marketing & Sales teams.
Your main missions will be :
- Support your manager on high-impact marketing transversal projects
- Manage Marketing transformation initiatives on your own with the support of your manager
- Support the Senior Project manager on the Inbound funnel follow-up with the Sales teams (for France & Germany)
- Analyze marketing inbound funnel KPIs and make recommendations
- Collect sales feedbacks in order to improve our marketing campaigns
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You are looking for a end-of-studies internship;
- You already worked in a consulting firm or on Marketing / Sales ops areas;
- You know how to work in a digital and fast-paced environment;
- You speak fluently French and English, German is a plus;
- You know Excel very well. SQL is a strong plus;
- Your ideas are creative and simple;
- You demonstrate leadership and know how to communicate to other project stakeholders
What we offer
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare, people sharing the SCALES values
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- A complete onboarding program: the Doctolib Academy
- A continuous learning environment (with dedicated Learnings Days)
- Team buildings and company events
- Free English Classes
- Our DoctoCampus facing the river Seine (7 floors, 12 000 sqm, 3 terraces, parking, concierge services...)
- Free sports classes (yoga, boxing, fitness…) and Gymlib subscription
- Free coffee
- Canteen & Cafeteria
More about the position
Start date: 6-months internships starting in January 2021 (or sooner if you are available)
Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
The interview process
- First video call with Alexa, Talent Partner (45 minutes)
- Video call with Soizic, Senior Project Manager (1 hour)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners. We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our company values
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale