Doctolib is looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy Manager (x/f/m) who will be responsible for building the growth plan of Doctolib in Germany. You will work closely with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams in order to identify potential growth levers, design 360° plans and maximise performance.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7 and have remote medical consultations via video.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 42 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 950 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Develop and constantly refine a thorough understanding of our clients with regards to market size, market needs, competition and trends
- Set-up KPIs to ensure we are working with measurable goals
- Conduct robust analysis to identify our performance in the market and against competitors given pre-defined KPIs
- Develop go-to-market initiatives to identify and tackle growth opportunities in specific clusters
- Manage and implement change to enable marketing and sales team to focus on most relevant growth opportunities
- Closely work with Marketing, Sales and Product Strategy to establish and ensure a continuous feedback loop and contribute to product improvement and future product lines
Who are you?
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in a top tier consultancy, investment bank, PE, VC or fast-growth tech business
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solver mindset
- You are highly driven and action-orientation with strong project management skills
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and communicate your recommendations clearly
- You are looking for a position to grow and learn
- You are fluent in English and speak German on a native level
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club, corporate pension scheme, co-financed sodexo food voucher and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!