Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
As the Sales Performance Associate responsible for Closing, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve perfect mastery of the entire Closing process
- Become the absolute, sought-after internal reference on the topic
- Define key metrics to pilot Closing performance, working closely with our Data team
- Perform KPI-driven analysis to identify improvement opportunities
- Create business specs to optimize our Sales tools (e.g. Salesforce) & processes
- Design & track Closing project implementation roadmap, in close coordination with our Local Sales Excellence Team
- Identify / build & disseminate best practices & guidelines
- Contribute to Closing documentation to support the creation of training material by our Sales People Strat team
- You have worked 2-4 years at a top Strategy Consulting firm, AND/OR in a Sales Operations / Performance AND/OR Sales Manager position at a company recognized for its sales process
- You have solid project management skills, which you want to develop further
- You are rigorous & highly structured, with outstanding analytical skills
- You excel in fast-paced environments, where prioritization & velocity are key
- You boast excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to “sell” & create alignment among multiple stakeholders
- You are results oriented with a “get things done”, KPI-driven attitude
- You are ambitious and want to have a positive, concrete impact on society, experience in healthcare is a plus
- Fluent in German & English, fluency in French is a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!