Transform the way we access healthcare!
Doctolib is looking for Senior Software Engineers to build new feature teams and work on new products.
Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
You will be a technical leader, and will not only ship features that help millions of people access healthcare, but you will also coach and train your team members, and work on large initiatives that up-level the way we work as an engineering organization at Doctolib.
We do daily deployments on a CI pipeline with 21K+ tests. Everything runs on Ruby on Rails, backed by PostgreSQL and Redis. Front side, we bet on React even for our Mobile apps.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Build products used by millions of people every day
- Mentor and coach your teammates
- Collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design
- Lead cross functional initiatives to up-level our engineering team
You can learn more about our values here and here
We are a team of 100+ engineers and 20+ Feature Teams across Paris, Nantes and Berlin.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
You could be our next teammate if you...
- Have 8+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Are eager to work with or learn React & Ruby-on-Rails
- You understand the value of testing your code, individually or functionally, for each new feature or bugfix
- You appreciate agile methodologies, and want to put code into production every day
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also...
- Speak English
- Have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Free healthcare insurance for you and your family,
- Discounted membership rates for Gymlib,
- Swile lunch card,
- For Parents, we offer both leave for a sick child, and an extended one month leave for the “second parent” after a birth
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc),
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities,
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
- Tech Time: join this bi-weekly gathering where our Product and Tech folks share updates on projects, knowledge and celebrate innovation.
- Mentoring Program: each week, you will spend 1 hour with a Developer from another team to train you on our stack. And one day, we would love you to mentor a newly hired developer.
- Doctolib Hackathons: this is a unique occasion to work on a topic of your choice, involve team mates from Berlin, Nantes, and Paris, and present your project to Stan, our CEO and Philippe, our CTO.
- Meetups & Conferences: make sure you grasp the opportunity to attend conferences (ex: Duck Conf, React Europe, Paris.RB, European Women in Tech, EuRuKo...) & give a talk (we’re happy to coach you!).
- Tech Life: you can submit your favorite readings, write your own article on our blog (and we can help you find topics and fight your writer’s block, we’ve all been there), and be a part of so many other projects we have in store
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology and efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!