Our first mission at Doctolib : ameliorate the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients. We need you to make this happen!
Over the past 2 years, our creative Design team has been growing and now includes more than 25 multicultural and multidisciplinary designers. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join the team! Here is a rundown of some of your responsibilities
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: Brand Design, Product Design, UX Writing, and User Research of course.
Their goal: To bring the customers into our product: understanding behaviour, attitudes, and needs. You will join a truly outstanding, ambitious, and talented research team. The team is defined by their values: acceptance, authenticity, and openness.
Want to know more about Design at Doctolib?
Discover our design system: Oxygen
Other useful links:
- You have 5+ years of experience in conducting research (ideally) in a tech/product company.
- You have extensive experience in leading user research projects end to end both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting).
- Empathy is not just a buzzword for you but part of your DNA.
- You are a strong team spirit and a dedicated team player.
- When it comes to research, you represent a true evangelist.
- You are a fluent speaker of English and German to be able to conduct interviews in both languages. If you also speak French, it would be a plus!
- Adapt quickly to change and embrace it in the fast phase and agile environment
- You can build trustworthy rapport with your partners and stakeholders.
-You know how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present your work in a clear and convincing way.
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in custom-designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Discounted membership rates for the Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Full refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's vibrant Bergmannkiez
- Lunch Voucher
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!