Doctolib is looking for a product manager in Niort who will take part in a game changing project: Provide a practice medical software for healthcare professionals.
The billing team is in charge of three critical missions:
- Provide the best billing module for doctors during their consultation and to manage their revenues
- Ensure scalability to deploy this tools to thousands of doctors
- Ensure compliance with new regulations with a deep user centered approach
What will be your missions?
- Go on field trips and partner with data analysts and user researchers to study habits and workflows of our users (doctors, practice, patients) to understand their needs.
- Be aware of upcoming regulatory changes and master the specifics
- Define how to leverage new regulatory constraints to maximize business value for our end users
- Closely collaborate with the design team to shape the best solution match regulation while provide perfect user experience
- Identify scalability issues both for doctolib teams and the doctors during launch and run phases to ensure the high pace deployment of the solution
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Write all user-stories in the backlog
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes;
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how.
- Take part in the relationship with the certification body
- Track feature usage and provide feedback to the team
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a proven track record of adapting a product to regulations while ensuring great user experience
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You speak both French and English;
- Location: Position based in Niort (79)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale