Go-to-Market Strategy Manager Dentists FR
Doctolib is looking for a Go-to-Market Strategy Manager to strengthen its GTM Strategy team in France and support its strong ambition.
You will be in charge of designing and coordinating our growth strategy for the full suite of products for French dentists working very closely with the Sales, Sales Performance, B2B Marketing and Product Marketing teams.
What will be your missions?
- Build a deep knowledge of our customers & constantly refine your understanding of each segment (market sizing, needs, competition, trends…);
- Design targets for each growth KPI to feed the annual Doctolib Strategic Plan; and monitor its achievement
- Design the detailed value proposition for each segment and make sure it perfectly fits product and market evolutions
- Liaise with senior teams across channels and transform data-led knowledge into specific strategic plans to maximize conversion rate
- Ensure our growth strategy and value propositions it is translated into impactful sales pitches and activities
- Conduct robust analysis to understand our performance by segment in coordination and give recommendations on sales & marketing ressources allocation to optimize market penetration and acquisition costs;
- Analyze competitive landscape in each segment and adapt Doctolib positioning;
- Participate to pricing strategy definition for current and new product lines;
You could be our next team mate if
- You have 5y+ of experience : consulting firm or fast-growth environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are highly data driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills;
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers, including Top Management;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- An understanding of the software/ healthcare industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in English
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Participate in team building activities, company events and enjoy a Gymlib memberships, as well as other free online options*.
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
- Free healthcare insurance for you and your family,
- For Parents, we offer both leave for a sick child, and an extended one month leave for the “second parent” after a birth
*COVID Note : We have adapted our company perks and events to the current sanitary restrictions. Our Happiness and Events Manager has come up with numerous remote options to keep you happy and fit, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our values :
SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE : Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!