At Doctolib we are looking for a passionated tech tools and product person, who is curious, wants to know more about Doctolib product and who is a Star in training or in pedagogy topics. If you want to transmit your knowledge to all Doctolibers and become a qualified trainer, work in a global & international team and be at the forefront of product knowledge...then welcome in our Job competency training team!
We are an international team who wants to insure a good knowledge on the product in the whole company. Thanks to our trainings, we participate in the turnover of the company and to the client's satisfaction.
Discover the world of Learning and Development!
As a Product Trainer, you will join the People Success team to support the Doctolibers in their product knowledge. Passionate about the product, pedagogical and at ease to speak in public, here are the missions you will be entrusted with:
- Product knowledge management:
- Track the release of new features and test them before creating training content,
- Be at the forefront of product knowledge and answer qualified questions from Technical support teams
- Facilitate product DA sessions
- Animating the DA trainers community Product
- Regularly challenge the training program and format according to new features and new team organisations, in order to offer targeted but scalable solutions according to the populations.
- Continuous training:
- Identify the needs within the teams and propose training plans to meet them,
- Select the new impactful features to be presented,
- Create the content of continuing education courses and keep the modules up to date on our e-learning platform,
- Animate live training sessions to keep Doctolibers up to date,
- Market our training courses to managers and end-users:
- Upstream communication campaign,
- Animation of KPI's (participation rate, quiz results, etc.).
- Be in permanent contact with its counterpart in France to propose solutions applicable to both countries and share feedback,
- Participate in the migration of our e-learning solution,
- Participate in the creation of a gamification program for our trainings,
- Test new tools to create and animate our trainings
Join the People development Team: We are a team with many different skills and many different backgrounds. Thanks to our listening skills and an incredible team spirit, we are able to capitalize on all our talents to move forward together in the same direction and full fill our mission: We empower Doctolibers and Doctolib to succeed, thrive and grow …by reducing time to learning!
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Good communicator, at ease in front of an audience of 1 to 60 people,
- Curiosity and strong appetite for the product,
- A training star who has already had a role as a referent or trainer within his team,
- Force of proposal, wants to innovate and co-construct this team with us,
- Curious to discover new e-learning tools,
- Experience in project management,
- Fluency in English and German, (both spoken and written)
- Versatile and adaptable
- possess a strong data-driven mindset,
- have excellent communication, copywriting and editing skills,
- have an entrepreneurial mindset with the will to transform healthcare,
- relate to our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- have 5 years of experience working as Product trainer.
- have previous experience in a high-growth company, and are used to working in an international environment that allows you to think and act "glocal"
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also:
- Speak French
- have an expertise on L&D tools
What you’ll get by joining us
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- Seize the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- Begin with a complete onboarding program, our Doctolib Academy, designed to get you started on the right foot.
- Grow with custom-designed, continuous learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Get branded swag or make donations to charities on our Doctostore whenever you successfully refer candidates.
- Benefit from a flexible work environment with 2 remote days per week
- Lunch vouchers
- A Company Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 28 days of holidays per year (for full-time positions)
- Discounted membership rates for Urban Sports Club
- Refund of your monthly public transportation tickets
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's vibrant Bergmannkiez
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE : Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!