Legal Counsel - Corporate Law & Governance
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 160,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years including 300 in Italy to transform the healthcare sector.
Your main mission will be to assist the General Counsel in capital related operations and the preparation of governance meetings and documents.
More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Corporate governance and administration: preparation of the board and shareholders meetings, draft of minutes, follow-up and opening of subsidiaries...
- Maintenance and update of the capital table, follow-up with the external auditors
- Legal structuration and administration of the various equity schemes
- Review of annual reports, disclosures
- Support in M&A activities (NDA, LoI, SPA, Due Diligence)
Who you are:
- 4 years + of experience;
- Master in Corporate Law;
- Significant experience in a similar role, within a law firm or a corporation;
- Good understanding of the capital market
- Certain financial and tax acumen
- Rigorous, organized, proactive
- you have excellent writing skills but also love excel and g-sheet
- You are fluent in French and English. Another European language would be a plus.