Doctolib is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products and your mission will be to make our product successful and useful for our customers. You will go deep in understanding their needs, acting as a liaison between our B2B clients (doctors) and our tech and product team. You will also drive impactful marketing initiatives to ensure our products are used to the fullest, creating value both for our customers and our organization.
Directly reporting to the Product Marketing Lead, you will work closely with Product Management, Product Strategy & other marketing teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success. This position will be based in our new office in Milan.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
For patientsWe provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your mission?
- Understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
- Develop a compelling product presentation Including: product positioning, product messaging, final word on names, taglines, value propositions & marketing content
- Drive and execute the upsell strategy, by delivering impactful marketing campaigns in alignment with sales teams
- Grow our Product Usage Engagement, increasing our features adoption and usage
- Grow our Product ROI Engagement, increasing the value and the perception of value for our customers
- Develop our Product Onboarding, building state of the art onboarding processes and campaigns for our new customers
- Manage New Features Communication, ensuring a smooth roll-out and relevant communication for new features
- Continuously gathering product feedbacks and features requests
- Develop an efficient Product Roadmap Prioritization process: suggest key roadmap decisions to pursue continued growth & user satisfaction (problem solving & feature specs owned by Product teams)
- Mapping Product vs Competition: strategically adapt our product presentation thanks to competition insights & monitoring
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 2 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model:
- Your product’s NPS
- Your product’s New Monthly Recurring Revenues in EUR
- Your product’s Churn Rate
Who are you?
- You have proven experience with digital products and a good understanding of their lifecycle.
- You can effectively translate market data and insights into a relevant and compelling product offering or service plans.
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving, international environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing and be effectively understood by cross-functional teams
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are highly proficient in Italian (both written and spoken) and fluent in English. French and/or German are “nice to have”.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a definite plus.