Doctolib is looking for a Social Impact lead to spearhead our ESG/CSR initiatives, covering four streams:
- Community & Ecosystem Impact
- Environmental Impact
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Impact
- Governance & Compliance
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 140,000 healthcare professionals in France and Germany;
- 70+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years including 300 in Italy to transform the healthcare sector.
Your role will be to develop a vibrant Social Impact culture at Doctolib by:
- Refining the global Social Impact strategy of our company
- Designing engaging initiatives to amplify internal reach,
- Recruiting and managing a network of internal ambassadors and sponsors,
- Leading scalable programs and measuring their impact and results.
What will be your missions?
- Designing and rolling out a clear framework to enable our ESG strategy at company and individual levels (toolkits, reporting/KPIs...),
- Creating, engaging and facilitating internal communities to foster bottom-up engagement,
- Liaising with company leadership and key departments to create strong alignment with our long-term Social Impact goals,
- Creating an ecosystem of external partners to scale our initiatives."
Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
Directly reporting to the People Engagement Director, you will work closely with executive sponsors and internal ambassadors.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one in the People Engagement team: internal communications, software engineering, event organization, talent acquisition, digital marketing… to name a few. Yet, all the team members have something in common (apart from lame jokes and baking cakes): they care about people, attracting them, making them grow, keeping them engaged and bringing a bit of fun in the lives of Doctolibers. They leverage and multiply all these competencies to create an authentic experience you’ll remember.
Who are you?
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform healthcare,
- Are a solution malker,
- Combine strategic thinking and a hands-on approach,
- Consider personal efficiency a forte,
- Are a great project manager, and an excellent communicator,
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the CSR/ESG fields,
- Can manage stakeholder across a company,
- Are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local,
- Recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- Are fluent in English, with a native level in French;
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- Bring some experience in certification (B Corp, Entreprise à Mission...),
- Speak another language (German and/or Italian),
- Have a certain understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare.
More about the position
- Full time
- Position based in our Levallois DoctoCampus, inaugurated in January 2020, facing the Seine with several external terraces, company cafeteria (Foodcheri) and unlimited hot beverages.
- Package: fix + bonus
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Perks for all Doctolibers
- An extensive and tailored onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy,
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc),
- Team building activities, and monthly company wide events,
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity,
- Free healthcare insurance for you and your family,
- Discounted membership rates for Gymlib,
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- For parents, we offer a 1-month leave for the second parent