Doctolib is looking for a Senior Manager, Advocacy & Partnerships (x/f/m). Your mission will be to help build and manage Doctolib's network in the German healthcare system, including with medical associations and chambers, patient associations, and innovation networks or platforms. You will have an active role in shaping the digital transformation of Germany’s healthcare system in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Help build and manage Doctolib's network in the German healthcare system, including with medical associations and chambers, patient associations and digital health innovation networks or platforms.
- Maintain sustainable stakeholder dialogue at national and state levels to understand and prioritize opportunities for collaboration and support and share information on Doctolib.
- Develop and implement specific plans that engage healthcare system stakeholders in our shared mission of improving healthcare through technology, and/or support the goals of Doctolib's Go-To-Market and Sales & Marketing teams.
- Develop and implement strategic messaging, narratives and company positioning activities or campaigns in conjunction with Public Affairs, B2B and B2C Marketing teams.
- Help build and drive the Medical Committee, a strategic Advisory Group for Doctolib, in close alignment with Doctolib's Senior Management.
- Contribute to defining clear strategic objectives and KPIs in alignment with the global Public Affairs Team at Doctolib to track the success of the company’s Public Affairs strategy.
- You have around 5 years of experience in partnership management with defined outcomes in a Public Affairs, Market Access, Innovation Management or Consulting role
- You ideally have experience in the healthcare sector gained in, e.g., digital healthcare, pharma, incubators, VC, consultancies or in politics
- You are highly driven and action oriented with a strong problem solver & growth mindset
- You have a sound business understanding with the ability to transform business needs into mutually beneficial partnerships
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex topics clearly towards different target groups both verbally and in writing
- You enjoy collaborating in cross-functional teams
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English. French is a plus
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc)
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities
- A flexible work environment with an optional two remote days/week
- Lunch vouchers
- A Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days of holidays per year
- Discounted membership rates for Urban Sports Club
- Refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
- SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE : Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!